I received my BA in Communication Science at the Unversity of Cagliari and MA in Digital Humanities from the University of Pisa. Now I am a PhD Student in Computer Science here in Pisa. My research interests lie in the domain of Human-Robot Interaction, in particular on socially assistive robotics for cognitive training with older adults with cognitive impairments.
PhD in Computer Science
2019 - Present
University of Pisa, ISTI-CNR
Master Degree in Digital Humanities
2015 - 2018
University of Pisa, PI
Bachelor Degree in Comunication Science
2012 - 2015
University of Cagliari, CA
University of Pisa
- Course: Progettazione e programmazione web. BSc in Digital Humanities
Graduate Research Fellow
- AAL Project Petal and the Music Quiz Game project. The main activity undertaken in the AAL Project Petal is the development and implementation of an IoT application. The aim is to provide some useful services for monitoring the activities done by the older adults at home. The data shown in this application are obtained using different sensors: Philips Hue Lights, Great Luminaire, smartwatch Kobwa Lemfo LEM7, Philips sensors (motion, ambient light, temperature, humidity), estimate beacon, Minew sensors (doors and window sensors).
- Human-Robot Interaction (HRI) the Music Quiz Game project.The researcher provides research materials about the topics of human-robot interaction and socially assistive robots and developed a primordial idea for the game. The researcher analyzed the state of the art of this field and started to implement scripts that modulate the behavior of the robot (es. movements, show emotions, modify animations). The programming language used was mainly Python combined with the software Choregraphe
- Study of the state of the art of persuasive technologies.
- Study of the state of the art of using lights as a persuasion strategy, for improve the experience of an elderly person inside the home.
- Identify persuasive strategies within a personalization environment for interactive applications.