Haruspex is a cyber-security company that develops very innovative solutions to predict attacks even before they actually occur! We are an innovative, award-winning, Start-Up company that follows the newest technologies and challenging environments.
We are searching people who love the cyber-security world, even though they do not have cyber-security curricula. People, here, grow their skills and knowledge on the cutting-edge technologies.
People are the real asset of our company and the key-value to always be on the top!
If you think you are the right person, send us your curriculum to email@example.com !
Requirements (in order of preference)
- .Net framework higher than 3.5 (4.5 preferred)
- Visual Studio IDE
- Windows Forms
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Windows Presentation Foundation and / or HTML5
- Solid background in object-oriented programming and software architectures
- Developing experience with desktop / web applications
- Experience working in Windows and familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Strong communication skills to clearly present findings and recommendations
Knowledge (not mandatory)
- Network Mapping Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Penetration Test Tools
- High Parallelism Methodologies
- Operational Research Technologies
- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. Degrees in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- English and Italian written and spoken fluently
Job Type Offered
- Part Time, Full Time, Internship, depending on the candidate's skill and attitude