- TELOS: An Approach for Distributed Graph Processing Based on Overlay Composition, E. Carlini, P.Dazzi, A. Lulli, L. Ricci, Scalable Computing, Practice and Experience, Volume 18, Number 1, pp. 51–66, April 2017.
- Privacy and temporal aware allocation of data in Decentralized Online Social Networks, A. De Salve, B. Guidi, P. Mori, L. Ricci, GPC 2017, 12-th International COnference on Green, Pervasive and Cloud Computing, Cetara, 11-14 May 2017
- A prediction-based distributed tracking protocol for video surveillance, H. Kavalionak, E. Carlini, A. Lulli, G. Amato, C. Gennaro, C. Meghini, L. Ricci, 14-th IEEE Int. Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, May 6-18, Calabria, Southern Italy.
- Evaluation of structural and temporal properties of ego networks for data availability in DOSNs, A. De Salve, B. Guidi, L. Ricci, Mobile Networks and Applications, Springer, 2017.
- An analysis of ego network communities and temporal affinity for online social networks, A. De Salve, B. Guidi, L. Ricci, GOODTECHS 2016, 2nd EAI Int. Conference on Smart Objects and Tecnologies for Social Good, Venice, Italy 30 November -2 December 2016
- An analysis of the Bitcoin users graph: inferring unusual behaviours, D.Di Francesco Maesa, A.Marino, L. Ricci, Complex Networks 2016, 5th International Workshop on Complex Networks and their Applications, Milan, November 2016.
- NG-Dbscan: Scalable Density-Based Clustering for Arbitrary Data, with M.Dell'Amico, A.Lulli, P.Michiardi, accepted for pubblication in VLDB 2017, Munich, August 2017, PVLDB, Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, Volume 10.
- Current flow betweeness centrality with Apache Spark with M. Bertolucci, A. Lulli, ICA3PP, 16th Int. Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, Granada, December 2016
- Uncovering the Bitcoin blockchain: an analysis of the full users graph with Damiano Di Francesco Maesa, Andrea Marino, IEEE DSAA 2016, 3rd Int. Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Montreal, Canada, 17-19 October 2016
- Fast Connected Components in Large Graphs by Vertex Pruning with Emanuele Carlini, Patrizio Dazzi, Alessandro Lulli, Claudio Lucchese, accepted for pubblication, Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems, to appear
- TRACE: generating traces from mobility models for Distributed Virtual Environments with Emanuele Carlini, Alessandro Lulli, 4rd LSDVE workshop, Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments, in conjunction with EUROPAR 2016, Grenoble, 22 August 2016.
- Distributed Coverage of Ego Networks in F2F Online Social Networks with Andrea De Salve, Barbara Guidi, Paolo Mori, accepted for pubblication, 13-th IEEE Int. Conference on Advanced Trusted Computing, ATC 2016, Toulouse, July 2016.
- Improving Population Estimation From Mobile Calls a Clustering Approach with Patrizio Dazzi, Matteo Dell'Amico, Lorenzo Gabrielli, Alessandro Lulli, Pietro Michiardi, Mirko Nanni, 21th IEEE ISCC, International Symposium on Computer and Communications, Messina, June 2016.
- Logical Key Hierarchy for Group Management in Distributed Online Social Networks, with Andrea De Salve, Roberto Di Pietro, Paolo Mori, 21th IEEE ISCC, International Symposium on Computer and Communications, Messina, June 2016.
- Multidimensional Range Queries on Hierarchical Voronoi Overlays with Michele Albano, Ranieri Baraglia, Luca Ferrucci, Matteo Mordacchini, Journal of Computer and System Science, 2016.
- Privacy-preserving Data Allocation in Decentralized Online Social Networks, with Andrea De Salve, Paolo Mori, Raed Al-Aaridhi, Kalman Graffi, 16-th International Conference on Distributed Applications and Interoperable Systems, Heraklion, Crete, 6-9 June 2016.
- Distributed Graph Grocessing: An approach based on overlay composition, with Emanuele Carlini, Patrizio Dazzi, Alessandro Lulli, 31th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing Pisa, Pisa, April 4-8, 1 2016.
- The impact of user's availability on On-line Ego Networks: a Facebook analysis, with Andrea De Salve, Marco Dondio, Barbara Guidi, accepted for pubblication in Computer Communications, Elsevier, Volume 73, Part B, 1 January 2016, Pag. 211-218
- Dragon: Multidimensional Range Queries on Distributed Aggregation Trees, with Emanuele Carlini, Alessandro Lulli, accepted for pubblication Future Generation Computing Systems, Elsevier, 55, February 2016, pp. 101-115.
- Scalable k-NN based text clustering, with Alessandro Lulli, Thibault Debatty, Matteo Dell'Amico, and Pietro Michiardi, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2015), Santa Clara, October 29-November1 2015.
- FroDO: Friendly Routing Over Dunbar-based Overlays, with Barbara Guidi, Tobias Amft, Kalman Graffi, accepeted for pubblication at 40th Annual IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks, October 26-29th 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida.
- DiDuSoNet: A P2P architecture for Ditributed Dunbar-based Social Networks, with Barbara Guidi, Tobias Amft, Andrea De Salve, Kalman Graffi, accepted for pulbblication Journal of Peer to Peer Computing and Applications, PPNA, Springer.
- A Multi-Layer Framework for Graph Processing via Overlay Composition, with E. Carlini, P.Dazzi, A.Lulli, PELGA, Performance Engineering for Large-scale Graph Analylitics, in conjunction with EUROPAR 2015, Wien, 25 August 2015.
- Community Discovery for Interest Management in DVEs: A Case Study with E.Carlini, P.Dazzi, A.Lulli, M.Mordacchini, 3rd LSDVE workshop, Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments, in conjuntion EUROPAR 2015, Wien, 24 August 2015.
- Distributed Current Flow Betweeness Centrality, with A. Lulli, E. Carlini, P. Dazzi, accepted for pubblication at SASO 2015, Ninth IEEE International Conference on Self-adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, Cambridge, MA, September 24-25 2015.
- A Privacy-Aware Framework for Decentralized Online Social Networks, with A. De Salve, P.Mori, accepted for pubblication at International Conference on Data Management in Cloud, Grid and P2P Systems, Valencia, Spain, September 1-2, 2015.
- Static and Dynamic Big Data Partitioning on Apache Spark with E. Carlini, P.Dazzi, E.Lulli, talk accepted at International Conference on Parallel Compunting, PARCO, Edinburgh, September 2015.
- AOI-cast in Distributed Virtual Environments: an Approach Based on Delay Tolerant Reverse Compass Routing, with M.Coppola, E.Carlini, L.Genovali, accepted for pubblication in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Volume 27, Issue 9, 2015.
- A Tool for Managing the X1.V1 Platform on the Cloud with E.Marzini, P.Mori, S. Di Bona, D. Guerri, M. Lettere, Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience 16(1).
- Cracker: crumbling Large Graphs Into Connected Components, with E.Carlini, P.Dazzi, C.Lucchese, A.Lulli, L.Ricci, 20th IEEE ISCC, International Symposium on Computer and Communications, Larnaca, Cipro, July 2015.
- Managing Virtual Entities in MMOGs: a Voronoi -based Approach with L.Genovali, B.Guidi, Volume 456 of the Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2014
- Trusted Dynamic Storage for Dunbar-based P2P Online Social Networks with M.Conti, A. DeSalve, B.Guidi, F. Pitto, 22nd International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems (CoopIS2014), OnTheMove Federated Conferences, Amantea, Italy, October 27-31th 2014.
Provisioning through Opportunistic Computing, with D.
Mascitti, M.Conti, A. Passarella, International
Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking, MoWNet 2014,
invited paper, Roma, September 8-9th 2014.
- Epidemic Diffusion of Social Updates in Dunbar Based DOSN with M. Conti, A. DeSalve, B. Guidi, Second Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments on Clouds and P2P, LSDVE 2014, EUROPAR 2014, Porto, August 25-26th 2014.
- Balanced Graph Partitioning with Apache Spark, with E. Carlini, P.Dazzi, A.Esposito, A. Lulli, Third Workshop on Big Data Management in CLouds, BIGDATA 2014, EUROPAR 2014, Porto, August 25-26th 2014.
- Integrating Centralized and P2P Architectures to Support Interest Management in Massively Multiplayer On-Line Games, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, accepted for pubblication Concurrency Practice and Experience, 2014
- A secure Cloud Manager for the X1.V1 Platform, with E.Marzini, P.Mori, S. Di Bona, D. Guerri, M. Lettere 27th International Symposium on Computer Based Medical Systems, New York, May 27-29th 2014
- Distributed protocols for Ego Betweeness Centrality computation in DOSNs, with M.Conti, B.Guidi, A.Passarella, accepted for pubblication, Fifth IEEE Workshop on Pervasive Collaboration and Social Networking, Percom, Budapest, March 2014.
- Integrating Peer-to-Peer and Cloud Computing for Massively Multiuser Online Games, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, H.Kavalionak, A.Montresor accepted for pubblication, Journal of Peer to Peer Computing and Applications, Springer.
- Towards Group Protocol Formalization, with R. Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Mordacchini, IEEE International Conference on P2P Computing, Trento, Italy, September 9-11th 2013
- Toward Community Driven Interest Management for Distributed Virtual Environments, with P.Dazzi, E.Carlini, M.Mordacchini, First Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments on Clouds and P2P, LSDVE 2013, EUROPAR 2013, Aachen, August 27th 2013
- Editorial with R.Baraglia, Future Generation Computing Systems (2013)
- HyVVE: A Voronoi Based Hybrid Architecture for Massively Multiplayer On-Line Games, with L.Genovali, B.Guidi, DCNET 2013, 4-th International Conference on Data Communication Networking, Reykjavik, Island, July 29-31th 2013. Best Paper Award!
- P2P Architectures for Distributed online social networks, with B.Guidi, M.Conti, High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPCS), Helsinki, July 2013
- DroidOppPathFinder: A Context and Social-Aware Path Recommender System Based on Opportunistic Sensing, with V.Arnaboldi, M.Conti, F.Del Mastro, G. Minutiello, IEEE Int. Symposium on a World of Wireless Mobile and Multimedia Networks, Madrid, Spain, July 4-7th 2013
- Service Selection and Composition in opportunistic Networks, with M.Conti, E.Marzini, D.Mascitti, A.Passarella, 9th Int. Wireless Communication & MobileComputing Confererence, IWCMC 2013, Cagliari, Italy, July 1th-5th 2013,.
- Atlaas-P2P: a two Layer Architecture for Approximated Search in Peer to Peer, with R.Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Mordacchini, ERCIM News (92), 2013.
- Sensor Mobile Enablement(SME): a Light-Weight Standard for Opportunistic Sensing Service, with V.Arnaboldi, M.Conti, F.Del Mastro, G.Minutiello,in PerMoby 2013, Int. workshop on the impact of Human Mobility in Pervasive Systems and Applications, colocated with IEEE Percom 2013, San Diego, 18-22 March 2013.
- Flexible Load Distribution for Hybrid Distributed Virtual Environments, with M.Coppola, E.Carlini, Future Generation Computer Systems, 29(6): 1561-1572, 2013
- A Peer to Peer Recommender System for Self-Emerging User Communities based on Gossip Overlays, with R.Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Mordacchini, Journal of Computer and System Science, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 79(2): 291-308 (2013), Elsevier.
- Reducing Server Load in MMOG via P2P Gossip, with M.Coppola, E.Carlini, ACM/IEEE Netgames 2012, 11th Annual Workshop on Network and System Support for Games, Venice, Italy, November 22-23th 2012.
- Godel: Delaunay Overlays in P2P Network via Gossip, with R.Baraglia, P.Dazzi, B.Guidi, IEEE International Conference on P2P Computing, P2P 2012, Tarragona, Spain, September 2-5th 2010
Virtual Environments: from Client Server to Cloud and P2P Architectures,
with E. Carlini, High Performance Computing and
Simulations, HPCS 2012,
Madrid 2-5 July 2012.
- Cloud Federations in CONTRAIL with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, P.Dazzi, G. Righetti, CoreGRID/ERCIM Workshop on Grid, Clouds and P2P Computing, CGWS 2011, in conjunction with EUROPAR 2011, Bordeaux, August 29th, 2011
- Probabilistic Dropping in Push and Pull Dissemination over Distributed Hash Tables, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, CIT 2001, The 11th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, Cipro, Pafos Cyprus, 31 August-02 September 2011
- Group: a Gossip Based Building Community Protocol, with R. Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Mordacchini, New2AN 2011, 11th International Conference on Wired/Wireless Advanced Networking, Saint Petersburg, Russia, August 23-25th 2011
- AOI-cast by Compass Routing in Delaunay Based DVE Overlays, with E. Carlini, M.Coppola, L.Genovali, International Conference on High Performance COmputing and Simulation, HPCS 2011, in cooperation with IEEE, ACM, IFIP, Instanbul, Turkey, 4-8 July 2011
- A Multilevel Scheduler for Batch Jobs on Grids, with R.Baraglia, G.Capannini, D. Laforenza, M.Pasquali, Journal of Supercomputing, Springer Verlag, 2011
- Evaluating Compass Routing Based AOI-Cast by MOGs Mobility Models, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, 2nd DIstributed SImulation & Online Gaming (DISIO), Barcellona, Spain, March 21th, co-located with the SIMUTools 2011, 4th IEEE Conference on Simulation Toools and Techniques.
- MONET'10 and P2PCDVE'10, PC Co-chairs Message, F. Ferri, P. Grifoni, I. Kondratova, A.D'Ulizia, L.Ricci, On the Move, OTM Workshops, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, October 25-29, 2010, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6428, pp. 317-318, pp. 541-542.
- Integration of P2P and Clouds to Support Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, the 9th ACM/IEEE Netgames, Network and System support for Games, Taipei, Taiwan, November 17-19, 2010
- State Management in Distributed Virtual Environments: A Voronoi Based Approach, with L.Genovali, IEEE International Conference on UltraModern Communications, Moscow, Russia, October 18-21 2010 slides
- Hivory:Range Queries on Hierarchical Voronoi Overlays, with M.Albano, R.Baraglia, L.Ferrucci, M.Mordacchini, IEEE P2P, International Conference on Peer to Peer Computing, Delft, August 2010.
- A P2P Recommander System Based on Gossip Overlays (PREGO) with R.Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Moracchini, 10th IEEE International Conference onComputer and Information Technology, CIT 2010, Bradford, UK, June 2010.
- Gossip Communities: Collaborative Filtering on Peer to Peer Overlays with R.Baraglia, P.Dazzi, M.Mordacchini,R.Perego, 18th Advanced Symposium on Advanced Database Systems, Riccione, June 20-23 2010.
- A Priority-Based Multilevel Scheduler for Dynamic Scheduling a Continuous Stream of Batch Jobs in Grids, with R.Baraglia, G.Capannini, D. Laforenza, M.Pasquali, Int. Conf.on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications , PDPTA'09, Las Vegas, July 2009
- Reducing Traffic in DHT-based Discovery Protocols for Dynamic Resources, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, D.Laforenza, CoreGrid ERCIM Working Group Workshop on Grids, P2P and Service Computing, Delft, August 2009.
- Service and Resource Discovery Supports over P2P Overlays, with E.Carlini, M.Coppola, P.Dazzi, S. Martinelli, IEEE International Conference on Ultra Modern Communications, Moscow, October 2009.
- DDT: A Distributed Data Structure for the Support of P2P Range Query, with D.Carfi', M.Coppola, D. Laforenza, 5th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing,IEEE CoollaborateCom Washington, DC, USA, November 2009.
- Efficient Broadcast on Area of Interest in Voronoi Overlays, with M. Albano, R.Baraglia, M. Mordacchini, 12th IEEE Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Vancouver, Canada, August 2009.
- AOI cast by Tolerance Based Compass Routing in Distributed Virtual Environments, with M.Albano, L.Genovali, A.Quartulli, 8th ACM/IEEE Netgames, Network and System support for Games, Paris, November 2009.
- Hierarchical P2P Overlays for DVE: An Additively Weighted Voronoi Based Approach, with M.Albano, L.Genovali, International Conference on Ultra Modern Telecommunications (ICUMT 2009), St. Petersburg, Russia, October 2009.
- AOI-Cast Strategies for P2P Massively Multiplayer Online Games, with L. Genovali, 6th IEEE Consumer Communications and Consumer Communications & Networking Conference IEEE CCNC 2009, Las Vegas, January 2009.
- Constrained Automata: a Formal Tool for Risk Assessment and Mitigation, with F.Baiardi, F.Martinelli, C.Telmon, Journal of Information Assurance and Security, 2008.
- JADE:a JXTA Support for Distributed Virtual Environments, with L.Genovali, IEEE International Symposium on Computers and Communications, ISCC, Marrakesh, July 2008.
- QoS-constrained List Scheduling Heuristics for Parallel Applications on Grids, with Baraglia Ranieri, Renato Ferrini, Nicola Tonellotto, Ramin Yahyapour, IEEE PDP-2008, 16th Euromicro Int.Conf.on Parallel,Distributed, Network Based Processing, Tolouse February 2008.
- A two level scheduler to dynamically a strean of batch jobs in large scale grids, with R.Baraglia, G.Capannini, D.Laforenza, M.Pasquali, ACM/IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, Boston, USA, June 2008.
- VoRaQue: Range Queries on Voronoi Overlays, with M.Albano, M. Baldanzi Martina, R.Baraglia, 13th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, Marrakesh, July 2008.
- Voronoi Models for Distributed Environments, with L.Genovali, ACM CoNEXT Student Workshop, Madrid, December 2008.
- A Job Scheduling Framework for Large Computing Farms, with R.Baraglia, G.Capannini, D.Puppin, ACM Supercomputing Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis, Reno, USA, November 2007
- Improving Responsiveness by Locality in Distributed Virtual Environments, with F.Baiardi, L.Genovali, 21 European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, June 2007.
- A publish subscribe support for networked multiplayer games, with F.Baiardi, A.Bonotti, L.Genovali, Internet and Multimedia Systems and Applications - Euro IMSA 2007, Chamonix, March 2007
- Nomad: Virtual Environments on P2P Voronoi Overlays, with A.Salvadori, On the Move 2007, First International Workshop on Peer to Peer Systems, LECTURE NOTES IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, Vilamoura, Portugal, November 2007
- A Launch-time Scheduling Heuristics for Parallel Applications on Wide Area Grids.with R.Baraglia, R.Ferrini, N.Tonellotto, JOURNAL OF GRID COMPUTING, 2007.
- Backfilling Strategies for Scheduling Streams of Jobs on Computational Farms, with R.Baraglia, G. Capannini, D. Puppin, A. Techioubba, CoreGRID Workshop on Grid Programming Model, Heraklion, Creta, June 2007
- DiVES: a Distributed Support for Networked Virtual Environments, with A.Bonotti, L.Genovali, IEEE 20 International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications AINA-2006, Vienna, April 2006.
- Constrained Finite State Automata for Risk Analysis and Assessment, with F.Baiardi, F.Martinelli, L. Ricci, C.Telmon, NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Information Security and Assurance, Terouan, Marocco, 2005
- Solving Irregular Problems through Parallel Irregular Trees, with F.Baiardi, P. Mori, Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks, Innsbruck, February 2005.
- MPI on a Virtual Shared Memory, with F.Baiardi, D.Guerri, P.Mori, L.Vaglini, ParCo, Parallel Computing 2003, Dresda, 2-5 September 2003
- Load Balancing by Domain Decomposition:the Bounded Neighbour Approach, with F.Baiardi, A.Bonotti, L.Ferrucci, 17 European Simulation Multiconference, Nottingham, England, June 2003
- Computational Science in High Schools: Defining Curricula and Environments, with P.Mori, Journal of Future Generation Computer Systems,vol. 19, Elsevier 2003.
- Computational Science in High School Curricula: The ORESPICS Approach, with P.Mori, International Conference on Computational Science, ICCS 2002, Lecture Note in Computer Science 2331, Amsterdam (Olanda), April 2002.
- Automatic Loop Parallelization: An Abstract Interpretation Approach, International Conference on Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering, PARELEC 2002, 22-25 September 2002, Varsavia (Polonia), September 2002.
- A JAVA Support for Distributed Shared Memory on COW, with F.Baiardi, P.Mori, International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks, Innsbruck(austria), February 2002
- MPI-SH: adistributed Shared Memory Implementation of MPI, with D.Guerri, P.MoriD.Guerri, P.Mori, International Conference on Massively-Parallel Computing Systems, Ischia (Italia), May 2002
- PIT: A Library for the Parallelization of Irregular Problems, with F.Baiardi, P.Mori, Applied Parallel Computing, PARA 2002, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2367, Espoo, Finlandia, June 2002.
- ORESPICS: A Friendly Environment to Learn Cluster Programming, with G.Capretti, M.Lagana IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid, Brisbane, Australia, May 2001.
- DVSA and SHOB: Support to Shared Data Structures on Distributed Memory Architectures, with F.Baiardi, D.Guerri,P.Mori,L.Moroni, Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Mantova, 2001.
- Integrating load balancing and locality in the parallelization of irregular problems, with F.Baiardi, S.Chiti, P.Mori, Future Generation Computing Systems, vol. 17, num. 8, 2001.
- Two Layers Distributed Shared Memory, with F.Baiardi, D.Guerri, P.Mori, L.Moroni, High-Performance Computing and Networking, 9th International Conference, HPCN Europe 2001, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, LNCS. vol. 2110, June 2001.
- Collecting Remote Data in Irregular Problems with Hierarchical Representation of the Domain, with F.Baiardi,P.Mori, Recent Advances in Parallel Virtual Machine & Message Passing Interface, 8th PVM/MPI User's group meeting, Santorini, Greece, LNCS.vol. 2131, September 2001,
- Evaluation of a Virtual Shared Memory Machine by the Compilation of Data Parallel Loops, with F.Baiardi, D.Guerri, P.Mori, IEEE/Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing, Rhodos,Greece, January 2000.
- Array Region Analyses by Abstract Interpretation Approaches, with I.Lari, IFIP Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing, Sao Pedro, Brazill, 2000
- Hive:implementing a virtual distributed shared memory in Java, with F.Baiardi, G.Dobloni, P.Mori, DAPSYS 2000-Distributed and Patrallel Processing, Balatonfured, Hungary, September 2000
- An Environment to Learn Concurrency, with G.Capretti, M.R.Lagana, VECPAR2000, Vector and Parallel Processing, Porto, Portugal, June 2000
- A Hierarchical Approach to irregular Problems, with F.Baiardi,P.Becuzzi,S.Chiti,P.Mori, EuroPar 2000 European Conference on Parallel Computing, Munchen, LNCS 1900, Springer Verlag, August 28-September 1, 2000.
- Parallelization of Irregular Problems Based on Hierarchical Domain Representation, with F.Baiardi,S.Chiti,P.Mori, HPCN Europe 2000 8th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Networking Europe, May 8-10, 2000, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, LNCS 1823, Springer Verlag.
- Adaptive Multigrid Methods in MPI, with F.Baiardi,S.Chiti,P.Mori, EuroPVM/MPI'2000, September 10th-13th, 2000 , Balatonfüred, Lake Balaton, Hungary, LNCS 1908, September 10th-13th, 2000.
- A Concurrent Microworld, with G.Capretti,A.Cisternino, M.R.Lagana, ED-Media 1999, World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hipermedia and Telecommunications, Seattle, Washington, USA, une 19-24, 1999.
- Decentralised Programming of Communicating Turtles, with G.Capretti,M.R.Lagana, EUROLOGO'99, Sofia, Bulgaria, 22-25 August 1999.
- Learning Concurrent Programming: aA Constructionist Approach, with G.Capretti,M.R.Lagana ', 5-th International Conference, Parallel Computing Technologies PaCT, St.Petersburg, Russia, September 1999, LNCS. 1662.
1998 and older....
- Microworld to Learn Concurrency, with Giuseppina Capretti, Maria Rita Laganà, Advances in Systems, Signals, Control and Computers, Durban, South Africa, 22-24 September 1998.
- Massively parallel execution of logic programs: a static approach, with F.Baiardi, A.Candelieri Journal of Systems Architecture 43(6-7), 1997.
- Designing a Static Tool for Instruction Ordering of Highly Parallel Programs, with F.Baiardi IEEE International Conference on Massively Parallel Computing Systems, Ischia, May 1996
- A Static Analysis to Order Instructions of a Concurrent Program, with F.Baiardi, Int. Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications, PDPTA 1995, November 3-4, 1995, Georgia, USA
- Detecting Determinate Computations by Bottom-up Abstract Interpretation, with R.Giacobazzi, 4th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 1992, Rennes, February 1992, LNCS, Volume 582.
- Pipeline Optimizations in AND-Parallel Logic Programs, with R.Giacobazzi, International Conference on Logic Programmaing, ICLP 1990, Gerusalemme, Israele, Giugno 1990
- Compilation of Logic Programs for Massively Parallel Systems, PhD Thesis, Technical Report 3/90- Department of Computer Science- University of Pisa, 1990
- Structuring Process for a Cooperative Approach to Fault-Tolerant Distributed Software, with F.Baiardi, A.Tomasi, M.Vanneschi, Fourth Symposium on Reliability in Distributed Software and Database Systems, October 15-17, 1984, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
- Static checking of interprocess communication in ECSP. with F. Baiardi, M.Vanneschi, SIGPLAN Symposium on Compiler Construction, Montreal, Canada, 1984.