Member of the Steering Commettee of the Department of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
- LSDVE 2017: 5-th Workshop on Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments, to be held in conjunction with EUROPAR 2017, Santiago de Compostela, August 2017
- Program Commettee member of Topic 06, Cluster and Cloud Computing, of EUROPAR 2017. Notification notification April 24, 2017.
- Program Commette member of 9-th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom 2017), Decembre 2017.
- Program Commettee member of GPC 2017, 12-th International Conference on Green Pervasive and Cloud Computing, Cetara, Amalfi, May 2017.
- This year, the course Peer to Peer System will be given in the second semester, February - May 2017, with a new program including Blockchain Technology and cryptocurrencies. Blockchain technology has been ranked as one of the Top 10 Emerging Technologies of 2016, see the Report of the World Economic Forum’s Meta-Council on Emerging Technologies. For more information about the new course, look here, the preliminary program is here
TELOS: An Approach for Distributed Graph Processing Based on Overlay Composition, E. Carlini, P.Dazzi, A. Lulli, L. Ricci, accepted for pubblication Scalable Computing, Practice and Experience, 2017.
Privacy and temporal aware allocation of data in Decentralized Online Social Networks, A. De Salve, B. Guidi, P. Mori, L. Ricci, GPC 2017, 12-th International Conference on Green, Pervasive and Cloud Computing, Cetara, 11-14 May 2017
O A prediction-based distributed tracking protocol for video surveillance, H. Kavalionak, E. Carlini, A. Lulli, G. Amato, C. Gennaro, C. Meghini, L. Ricci has been accepted in 14-th IEEE Int. Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, May 6-18, Calabria, Southern Italy.
Evaluation of structural and temporal properties of ego networks for data availability in DOSNs, A. De Salve, B. Guidi, L. Ricci, accepted for pubblication, Mobile Networks and Applications, 2017.
NG-Dbscan: Scalable Density-Based Clustering for Arbitrary Data, with M.Dell'Amico, A.Lulli, P.Michiardi, accepted for pubblication in VLDB 2017, PVLDB, Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, Volume 10, Munich, August 2017.
- Our paper Fast Connected Components in Large Graphs by Vertex Pruning with Emanuele Carlini, Patrizio Dazzi, Alessandro Lulli, Claudio Lucchese, has been accepted for pubblication in Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems ! (Rating ANVUR A)
- Multidimensional Range Queries on Hierarchical Voronoi Overlays with Michele Albano, Ranieri Baraglia, Luca Ferrucci, Matteo Mordacchini, accepted for pubblication, Journal of Computer and System Science, 2016 Rating ANVUR A
- The impact of user's availability on On-line Ego Networks: a Facebook analysis, with Andrea De Salve, Marco Dondio, Barbara Guidi, accepted for pubblication in Computer Communications, 2016, Elsevier, Rating ANVUR B
- DiDuSoNet: A P2P architecture for Ditributed Dunbar-based Social Networks, with Barbara Guidi, Tobias Amft, Andrea De Salve, Kalman Graffi, accepted for pulbblication Journal of Peer to Peer Computing and Applications, PPNA, Springer
- Program Commette: Series
- Program Commette member ICUMT, International Conference on Ultra Modern Communications and Control Systems.
- Program Commettee member IEEE CloudCom, International Conference on CLoud Computing Technology and Science, CloudCom.
- Program Commette member W-PSDS, Workshop on Planetary-Scale Distributed Systems
- Co-chair LSDVE Workshop Series, Large Scale Distributed Virtual Environments, in conjuntion with EUROPAR
- PhD Students
- Former Phd students:
- Davide Mascitti - Biobeats
- Luca Genovali - enterprise manager
- Emanuele Carlini - researcher, tenure track, at ISTI, CNR, Pisa.
- Barbara Guidi - post doc at the Department of Computer Science, Pisa, PRA, Progetto di Ateneo.
- E-Learning: Slides: Introduction to Moodle, Student enrolment
- Big Data Analysis
- Distributed Models for Big Data (MapReduce, BSP)
- Distributed Frmeworks for BigData (Spark, Pregel, GraphX, Giraph,...)
- Distributed Algorithms for Big Data
- Blockchain technology
- Social Networks: privacy in OSN, distributed structures
- PRA 2016, Progetto di Ricerca di Ateneo, Big Data, Social Mining and Risk Management
- PRIN Security Horizons [2/2013 - 1/2016]
- [2010-2013] Contrail, Open Computing Infrastructure for Elastic Services, Integrated Project by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) sponsorship program.
- Ricerca Spontanea a Tema Libero, Resource Discovery on Large Collaborative Networks, 2008-2010.
- [2006-2010] XtreemOS, Enabling LINUX for the Grid, Integrated Project by the European Commission under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) sponsorship program.
- [2004-2008] CoreGrid, Foundations, Software Infrastructures and Applications for large scale distributed, GRID and Peer-to-Peer Technologies, Network of Excellence by the European Commission under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) sponsorship program.