Computational Neuroscience course
A.A. 2017/18 and following years - Second semester
Master programme in in Bionics Engineering
Master programme in Computer Science
Alessio Micheli and Claudio Gallicchio
CNS is part of Applied Brain Science (Cod. 001MA) - Master programme in Bionics Engineering
For the Master programme in Computer Science
CNS has Code 674AA.
Note (since 2016): Machine Learning: neural networks and advanced models (AA2) (Master programme in Computer Science - Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Informatica)
is borrowed from CNS.
The objectives of "Computational neuroscience" class include:
- bio-inspired neural modelling, spiking and reservoir computing neural networks,
- advanced computational neural models for learning,
- architectures and learning methods for dynamical/recurrent
neural networks for temporal data and the analysis of their properties,
- the role of computational neuroscience in real-world applications (by case studies).
Instructors (2017 and following years): Alessio Micheli, Claudio Gallicchio, plus possible seminars.
Moodle (elearning platform) for CNS:
CNS material with CNS info (time schedule and other info), slides, labs, etc.
- Monday 11.30-13.30 SI3 (Polo B Ingegneria)
- Wednsday 15.30-18.30 SI3 (Polo B Ingegneria)
See on the map: https://goo.gl/maps/wkMc6v9Vjpv
First lecture (2019): Wednsday 4 March 2019.
WORK IN PROGESS
Alessio Micheli. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Home page.
Ricerche di Articoli, e.g.: