1st Informal Workshop on
DataMod Approaches to Systems Analysis
Pisa, 1-2 March 2018
DataMod is a symposium on methodologies for the analysis of systems that make a synergistic use of data-driven techniques and computational modeling methodologies. DataMod approaches usually make use of representations of the system structure and behavior at different abstraction levels: from the direct analysis of raw data, to the observation of execution traces and the reasoning on the system logic.
In order to promote the development of a research community on DataMod approaches, we organize this year for the first time, a preliminary informal workshop to be held in Pisa on 1-2 March 2018.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers from the computational modeling and data science communities in order to let them discuss on potential collaborations in a friendly and informal context.
Participation to the workshop is free. We just ask you to:
- Fill the registration form available here not later than FEBRUARY 5th, 2018:
- Offer (not mandatory, but encouraged) to make one or more short presentations on
- a recent/ongoing (or future) research,
- a recent/ongoing project,
- an interesting dataset,
- and/or an open problem or case study
- Send us (not mandatory, but encouraged) up to three of your recent publications you think are relevant to the DataMod community
- We will inform on how to send them to us after the closure of the registration phase
- Come to Pisa
Soon after the registration deadline, the list of registered participants and their recent publications will be shared.
For more info, you can contact the organizers via email.
- Paolo Milazzo (milazzo AT di.unipi.it)
- Anna Monreale (annam AT di.unipi.it)
- Riccardo Guidotti (riccardo.guidotti AT di.unipi.it)
- Lucia Nasti (lucia.nasti AT di.unipi.it)