of two series of international
logic and computer science:
- CSL (Computer Science Logic)
Conference, the annual
conference of the European Association for Computer Science Logic (EACSL), started in 1987. Proceedings published regularly in Springer LNCS.
Boerger: Ten Years of CSL
Conferences (1987-1997) in: EATCS Bulletin 63, October 1997, 61-63 (Talk
presented to the EACSL 1997 Membership Meeting in Aarhus, August 1997).
- ASM, the annual workshop on
Abstract State Machines, started in 1994. In 2008 merged with the regular
meetings of the B and Z User Groups into the series of ABZ conferences.
For some of
the history see E. Boerger, A. Gargantini and E. Riccobene: ASM 2003—A Double
Anniversary in Sicily. In: Proc. 10th International Workshop on ASMs, LNCS
2589 (2003) pp.1-3.
for Publication of Proceedings in
Springer LNCS or of Selected Papers in dedicated
books and proceedings in computer science and logic
of Conferences, Workshops, Schools
- J. Universal Computer Science Vol.7.11 2001 Selected Papers from
ASM2001 (Gran Canaria,
with U. Glaesser
- Springer LNCS
2589 Proc. of ASM 2003 (Taormina,
Sicily) with A. Gargantini and E. Riccobene
- Theoretical Computer Science Vol.336.2-3
Selected Papers from ASM2003 (Taormina,
- Fundamenta Informatica Vol.77/1-2 2007 Selected Papers
from ASM2005 (Paris,
with A. Slissenko
- J. Universal Computer Science 14/12 (2008) Selected Papers
from ASM2007 (Grimstadt,
with A. Prinz
- Abstract State Machines, B and Z LNCS 5238 Proc. ABZ 2008 Conference,
including ASM2008 (London,
P. Boca, M. Butler, J. Bowen
Special ABZ 2008 Issue of FormalAspects of Computing
Journal, edited with M.
Butler, J. Bowen, M. Poppleton (Volume 23, Number 1, January 2011)